This tool is used for the district staff that will be able to manage and create student Google accounts directly from within Illuminate. There is a specific permission for this. Currently: Principals, GIA, Teachers
Use Student Search 2.0 to access the student's profile (Students > Search 2.0 > Enter Search Criteria > Click Student's Name).
1. Once on their demographic details page, click Google Account.
Under Google Account:
2. Give the student's account a name (The system will automatically suggest one).
3. Select the domain for the account.
4. Set Temporary Password.
5. Force Student to Change Password (upon login).
6. Organizational Unit (The system will automatically suggest one). If not suggested, manually select,
7. Click Create Account.