Problems with technology?
We are here to get you back to teaching/working before you know it. If you are unable to find a solution on this webpage, we recommend you follow the following steps to get the best and most helpful support.
- Please call/email/text your site tech person. If you don't know who that is, your school site secretary is a handy contact to have.
- If this is a problem your site tech person has experience with, they will try to help to the best of their ability.
- If they don't have any experience with the problem, or they need resources they don't have access to to fix it, they will then submit a MyTechDesk ticket. Tickets provide a fast and easy way to keep track of issues and make sure they are not forgotten. They also help us establish patterns and ensure widespread problems get a definite solution.
- At this point the technology department will attempt to resolve the problem with the detailed information provided in the ticket and, if necessary, by visiting the classroom. If it is a simple problem we may just email a solution. More complicated problems may require technology to contact third party companies or purchase replacement equipment. While we try to keep a stock of items available to minimize wait times, we appreciate your patience in those times we need to order supplies/computers/accessories.
- Hopefully at this point you are able to resume your teaching/work.
We appreciate all the help you provide by following these steps. This way we are able to most efficiently organize our resources to best help you.